- Wilt Chamberlain: He was an American professional basketball player who played at the center position. Standing at 7 ft 1 in (2.16 m) tall, he played in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for 14 years and is widely regarded as one of the greatest players in the history of the sport. He holds numerous NBA records in scoring, rebounding, and durability categories. He was also known for his off-court exploits and his rivalry with Bill Russell.
- Tim Duncan: He is an American former professional basketball player who played his entire 19-year career with the San Antonio Spurs of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Nicknamed “the Big Fundamental”, he is widely regarded as the greatest power forward of all time and one of the greatest players in NBA history. He won five NBA championships, two NBA MVP awards, three NBA Finals MVP awards, and was named to 15 All-NBA teams and 15 NBA All-Defensive teams.
- Larry Bird: He is an American former professional basketball player, coach, and executive in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Nicknamed “the Hick from French Lick” and “Larry Legend”, Bird is widely regarded as one of the greatest basketball players of all time. He is the only person in NBA history to be named Rookie of the Year, Most Valuable Player, Finals MVP, All-Star Game MVP, Coach of the Year, and Executive of the Year.
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson: He is an American retired professional basketball player and former president of basketball operations of the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played point guard for the Lakers for 13 seasons. After winning championships in high school and college, Johnson was selected first overall in the 1979 NBA draft by the Lakers. He won five championships with Los Angeles in the 1980s before retiring abruptly in 1991 after announcing that he had contracted HIV.
- Michael Jordan: He is an American former professional basketball player who is widely considered to be one of the greatest players in NBA history. He played 15 seasons in the NBA for the Chicago Bulls and Washington Wizards. His biography on NBA.com states that “By acclamation, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time.” Jordan’s individual accolades and accomplishments include six NBA Finals Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards, ten scoring titles (both all-time records), five MVP Awards, ten All-NBA First Team designations, nine All-Defensive First Team honors, fourteen NBA All-Star Game selections, three All-Star Game MVP Awards, three steals titles, and the 1988 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award.