Some Popular Frozen French Fry Brands
- Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries: These fries are crunchy and satisfying, and they taste like the ones you get at fast food restaurants.
- Alexia Sweet Potato Fries With Sea Salt: These fries are made with sweet potatoes, which are rich in vitamin A and fiber. They have a natural sweetness and a touch of sea salt for flavor.
- Arby’s Seasoned Curly Fries: These fries are curly and fun, and they have a distinctive seasoning that makes them stand out. You can enjoy them at home without going to Arby’s.
- Market Pantry Waffle-Cut Fries: These fries are light and crispy, and they have a waffle shape that holds sauces well. They are similar to the ones served at Chick-fil-a.
- Nathan’s Famous Jumbo Crinkle Cut French Fries: These fries are thick and hearty, and they have a crinkle cut that adds texture. They are from the same brand that makes famous hot dogs.
- Market Pantry Shoestring Fries: These fries are thin and crispy, and they are easy to make in an air fryer or oven. They are great for dipping or topping with cheese.
- Ore-Ida Golden Steak Fries: These fries are creamy and potatoey, and they have a steak cut that makes them substantial. They are ideal for pairing with burgers or steaks.
- Green Giant Veggie Fries: These fries are made with vegetables instead of potatoes, such as zucchini, cauliflower, or broccoli. They are lower in calories and carbs than regular fries, but they may not have the same texture or flavor.
- Red Robin Seasoned Steak Fries: These fries are supposed to be like the ones you get at Red Robin restaurants, but they may disappoint you. They have little seasoning and a dry texture.
- Season’s Choice Crinkle Cut French Fried Potatoes: These fries are from Aldi, and they are cheap but not exceptional. They may cook up watery and soggy.