1. Frequently dry throat and saliva. 2. Recently, the frequency of going to the bathroom has increased. 3. Even if you eat a lot, you will have an appetite and feel hungry. 4. I feel like I have lost weight and my body is getting thinner. 5. He is drowsy and lacks motivation in everything. 6. There is a symptom that it is difficult to focus. 7. Often the gums become inflamed and bleed.
If you have 3 or more of these, you should suspect early diabetes. Blood sugar (glucose in blood vessels) and urine sugar (glucose contained in urine) are completely different concepts. Even if you manage your blood sugar and return to normal levels, your symptoms will not improve. The key is to inform you that urine sugar can be improved only by receiving ‘urine sugar treatment’!!!!
1. Frequently dry throat and saliva. When glucose does not function properly in the cells and overflows into the blood, urine is increased to expel the excess glucose, which causes water loss in the body. That’s why my throat and saliva are often dry. If there is nothing special, but you are thirsty often, you can suspect it is an early symptom of diabetes.
2. The frequency of going to the bathroom increases. When glucose is excreted in the urine, it is said to drag water out because it cannot go out alone. As a result, you will urinate more often than usual. As mentioned earlier, the amount of urine produced increases, so the frequency of going to urinate increases.
3. Even if you eat a lot, you will have an appetite and feel hungry. My father is also suffering from diabetes all the time. Especially in the evening, I eat ramen, bread, and naengmyeon even though I know it’s not good for my body. It is said that if you don’t eat, you have an uncontrollable appetite to the point that you can’t sleep because you’re hungry. Glucose keeps coming out of your body, so you’re always hungry, and even if you turn around, you’ll still be hungry!
4. I feel like I have lost weight and my body is getting thinner. Early symptoms of diabetes include drinking a lot of water, going to urinate a lot, and having an explosive appetite, but the only thing that is said to be weight loss. The reason is insulin. Originally, if insulin had worked properly, it would have been able to provide energy to every cell of the body, but when it cannot function properly, the muscles and organs run out of energy, and the body continues to run out of energy.
5. He is drowsy and lacks motivation in everything. It is said that the symptoms mentioned above are the cause and the symptoms of tiredness and drowsiness are repeated.
6. There is a symptom that it is difficult to focus. It is said that the retina in our eyes, like the brain, uses only glucose. However, as the urine sugar keeps running out and the body runs out of glucose, there are symptoms that it becomes dull and difficult to focus. In addition, blood containing glucose is sticky, causing blockage of blood vessels and blood clotting, which prevents proper supply of nutrients and oxygen to the retina of the eye. say you can.
7. Often the gums become inflamed and bleed. Just as the gums become inflamed and bleed, it is said that diabetic patients suffer from numbness in their feet, and the wounds do not heal well, resulting in ulcers and eventually amputation of their feet. Symptoms that do not recover well can appear even in the early stages of diabetes.