Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive ice creams in the world in 2023
- Strawberries Arnaud: $1.4 Million. This extravagant dessert is served at Arnaud’s Restaurant in New Orleans and consists of strawberries marinated in port wine sauce, topped with whipped cream, mint, and a 4.7-carat pink diamond ring.
- MrBeast’s Ice Cream Sundae: $100,000. This outrageous ice cream sundae was created by YouTuber Jimmy Donaldson, also known as MrBeast, for his 100 million subscribers special. It features 24-karat gold leaf, caviar, truffles, saffron, and a Rolex watch.
- Absurdity Sundae: $60,000. This absurdly expensive ice cream sundae is offered by Three Twins Ice Cream in California and includes a first-class trip to Tanzania, a guided climb of Mount Kilimanjaro, and a year’s supply of ice cream made from glacial ice.
- Frozen Chocolate Haute: $25,000. This decadent dessert is made by Serendipity 3 in New York and contains a blend of 28 cocoas, 14 of which are the rarest in the world. It is garnished with edible gold and served in a goblet lined with gold and diamonds.
- Black Diamond: $6,696. This record-breaking ice cream is made by Cellato in Japan and features white truffle from Italy, edible gold leaf, cheese, and sakekasu. It is served in a crystal bowl with a silver spoon that the customer can keep.
- The Victoria: $3,333. This luxurious ice cream is created by Langham Hotel in Chicago and consists of Tahitian vanilla ice cream with salted caramel and 24-karat gold dust. It is accompanied by a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne and a gold necklace.
- The Bear Extraordinaire: $1,500. This extravagant ice cream is offered by Baccarat Hotel in New York and features vanilla ice cream with black truffle crumble, hibiscus champagne sauce, and gold leaf. It is served in a hand-painted chocolate bear on a porcelain base.
- The Golden Phoenix: $1,000. This lavish dessert is made by Bloomsbury’s Cupcakes in Dubai and contains vanilla bean ice cream from Madagascar, saffron from Iran, edible gold flakes, and organic strawberries. It is served on a golden spoon on a golden plate.
- Golden Opulence Sundae: $1,000. This opulent ice cream sundae is also made by Serendipity 3 in New York and contains vanilla bean ice cream infused with vanilla beans from Tahiti and Madagascar, chocolate syrup from rare Italian chocolate, candied fruits, gold almonds, marzipan cherries, chocolate truffles, and edible gold leaf.
- Summer Truffle Ice Cream: $65. This simple but pricey ice cream is served at BarMasa in New York and consists of vanilla ice cream with shaved black summer truffles on top.