- Pikachu is a fictional creature from the Pokémon franchise, which includes video games, anime, manga, trading cards, and merchandise.
- Pikachu is an electric-type Pokémon that can generate powerful bolts of electricity from its cheeks.
- Pikachu is the mascot of the Pokémon franchise and one of the most recognizable and popular characters in the world.
- Pikachu’s name is a combination of the Japanese words for “sparkle” (ピカピカ) and “squeak” (チュウチュウ).
- Pikachu was created by Ken Sugimori, a Japanese video game designer and illustrator who also designed many other Pokémon.
- Pikachu’s original design was more chubby and round, but it became slimmer and cuter over time to appeal to a wider audience.
- Pikachu’s voice actor in the anime is Ikue Ōtani, a Japanese actress who also voices other characters such as Chopper from One Piece and Konohamaru from Naruto.
- Pikachu can evolve into Raichu by using a Thunder Stone, but Ash Ketchum, the main protagonist of the anime, decided not to evolve his Pikachu because they share a strong bond.
- Pikachu has a special ability called Static, which can paralyze its opponents when they make physical contact with it.
- Pikachu can learn various moves such as Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, and Electro Ball. Some of these moves are exclusive to Pikachu or its evolutionary line.
- Pikachu has appeared in every main series Pokémon game, as well as many spin-off games such as Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon Go, and Pokémon Unite.
- Pikachu is also a playable character in the Super Smash Bros. series, where it can use its electric attacks to fight against other characters from different franchises.
- Pikachu has a female counterpart called Pichu, which is a baby Pokémon that evolves into Pikachu when it has high friendship with its trainer.
- Pikachu has several regional variants that have different appearances and types depending on where they live. For example, Alolan Raichu is part psychic-type and can surf on its tail, while Galarian Pikachu is fatter and can evolve into a giant form called Gigantamax Pikachu.
- Pikachu has many friends and rivals among other Pokémon, such as Charizard, Squirtle, Eevee, Meowth, Lucario, and Greninja. Some of these Pokémon have also been partners or opponents of Ash in the anime or games.
- Pikachu is the only Pokémon that can use the Z-Move Catastropika, which is a powerful electric attack that involves spinning at high speed and crashing into the target.
- Pikachu has a signature move called Volt Tackle, which is a risky but powerful move that damages both the user and the target. Pikachu can only learn this move by breeding with another Pikachu or Pichu that knows it.
- Pikachu has a special form called Cosplay Pikachu, which can wear different costumes and learn different moves depending on the costume. For example, Pikachu Rock Star can learn Meteor Mash, while Pikachu Belle can learn Icicle Crash.
- Pikachu has a special form called Partner Pikachu, which is the Pikachu that accompanies the player in Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon Let’s Go, Eevee! This Pikachu can learn exclusive moves such as Zippy Zap, Floaty Fall, and Splishy Splash.
- Pikachu has a special form called Cap Pikachu, which is a Pikachu that wears different hats based on Ash’s outfits in the anime. This Pikachu can be obtained through various events or codes in the games.
- Pikachu has a special form called Clone Pikachu, which is a Pikachu that was cloned from Ash’s Pikachu by Mewtwo in the first Pokémon movie. This Pikachu has markings on its ears, tail, and cheeks that resemble Mewtwo’s DNA strands.
- Pikachu has a special form called Surfing Pikachu, which is a Pikachu that can surf on a surfboard. This Pikachu can be obtained by completing certain tasks or events in the games, or by transferring it from Pokémon Yellow or Pokémon Stadium.
- Pikachu has a special form called Flying Pikachu, which is a Pikachu that can fly with balloons. This Pikachu can be obtained by transferring it from Pokémon Yellow or Pokémon Stadium 2, or by participating in certain events or promotions.
- Pikachu has a special form called Spiky-eared Pichu, which is a Pichu that has three spikes on its left ear. This Pichu can be obtained by transferring it from Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, where it plays an important role in the Celebi event.
- Pikachu has a special form called Ash’s Pikachu, which is a Pikachu that resembles Ash’s Pikachu in the anime. This Pikachu can be obtained by scanning a QR code in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, where it can also use Ash’s Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.
- Pikachu has a special form called Detective Pikachu, which is a Pikachu that can talk and solve mysteries. This Pikachu is the main character of the spin-off game Detective Pikachu and the live-action movie of the same name.
- Pikachu has a special form called World Cap Pikachu, which is a Pikachu that wears Ash’s hat from Pokémon Journeys: The Series. This Pikachu can be obtained by using a serial code in Pokémon Sword and Shield.
- Pikachu has a special form called G-Max Factor Pikachu, which is a Gigantamaxable Partner or Cap Pikachu. This means that it can transform into Gigantamax form when Dynamaxed in Pokémon Sword and Shield.
- Pikachu has a special form called Shiny Pikachu, which is a rare variant of Pikachu that has a different coloration. Shiny Pikachu has orange fur instead of yellow, and brown stripes instead of black.
- Pikachu has a special form called Shadow Pikachu, which is a corrupted version of Pikachu that was created by Team GO Rocket in Pokémon GO. Shadow Pokémon have red eyes and dark aura around them, and they need to be purified to restore their normal state.
What are some other Pokémon that have special forms?
There are many other Pokémon that have special forms, such as:
- Eevee, which can evolve into eight different forms depending on the environment or the method of evolution. These forms are Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon.
- Charizard, which can have two different Mega Evolutions depending on the Mega Stone it holds. These forms are Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y. Charizard can also have a Gigantamax form in Pokémon Sword and Shield.
- Mewtwo, which can also have two different Mega Evolutions depending on the Mega Stone it holds. These forms are Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y. Mewtwo can also have an Armored form in the movie Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution.
- Rotom, which can change its form and type by possessing different appliances. These forms are Heat Rotom, Wash Rotom, Frost Rotom, Fan Rotom, and Mow Rotom.
- Deoxys, which can change its form and stats by interacting with meteorites. These forms are Normal Forme, Attack Forme, Defense Forme, and Speed Forme.
- Castform, which can change its form and type depending on the weather. These forms are Sunny Form, Rainy Form, Snowy Form, and Normal Form.
- Arceus, which can change its type depending on the Plate it holds. There are 18 different Plates that correspond to each type in the game.
- Genesect, which can change its type depending on the Drive it holds. There are four different Drives that correspond to the types Fire, Water, Electric, and Ice.
- Silvally, which can change its type depending on the Memory it holds. There are 18 different Memories that correspond to each type in the game.
- Kyurem, which can fuse with either Reshiram or Zekrom to create a new form. These forms are White Kyurem and Black Kyurem.
What is the strongest Pokémon among these?
That’s a tricky question, because different Pokemon have different strengths and weaknesses depending on their types, moves, abilities and stats. One possible way to rank the strongest Pokemon of every type is:
- Normal: Arceus (720)
- Fire: Reshiram (680)
- Water: Palkia (680)
- Grass: Zarude (600)
- Electric: Miraidon (670)
- Ice: Kyurem (660)
- Fighting: Koraidon (670)
- Poison: Eternatus (690)
- Ground: Groudon (670)
- Flying: Rayquaza (680)
- Psychic: Mewtwo (680)
- Bug: Genesect (600)
- Rock: Tyranitar (600)
- Ghost: Giratina (680)
- Dark: Yveltal (680)
- Dragon: Eternatus (690)
- Steel: Dialga (680)
- Fairy: Zacian (660)
So, if you want to find the strongest Pokemon among these, you would have to compare their types and stats. For example, Eternatus has the highest base stat total of 690, but it is weak to Dragon, Ground and Psychic types. Rayquaza and Mewtwo are both strong against Eternatus, but they have lower base stat totals of 680. Arceus can change its type depending on the Plate or Z-Crystal it holds, making it very versatile and adaptable. Zacian has a high Attack stat of 170, but a low Defense stat of 115.
Ultimately, the strongest Pokemon among these may depend on your personal preference and strategy.
How to catch legendary pokemon?
Catching these Pokemon can be challenging, but not impossible.
- First, you need to find the Pokemon you want to catch. Some of them are waiting in specific locations, such as ruins or caves. Others are roaming around the region and will flee if you encounter them. And some of them require special items or events to activate them. You can use the Internet or other sources to find out where and how to encounter these Pokemon.
- Second, you need to prepare your team and items. You should bring Pokemon that can resist the attacks of the Pokemon you want to catch, and inflict status conditions such as sleep or paralysis. You should also bring plenty of healing items and different types of Poke Balls. Ultra Balls, Dusk Balls, Net Balls and Timer Balls are some of the most effective ones for catching legendary Pokemon.
- Third, you need to weaken the Pokemon without knocking it out. You should use moves that deal damage gradually, such as False Swipe or Toxic. You should also avoid moves that have recoil damage or can cause confusion or flinching. You should aim to lower the Pokemon’s HP to as close to 1 as possible, and then apply a status condition if possible.
- Fourth, you need to throw your Poke Balls and hope for the best. The catch rate of legendary Pokemon is very low, so you may need to try many times before you succeed. You can increase your chances by using the right type of Poke Ball, having a high level Pokemon with a high catch rate in your party, using an O-Power or a Roto Catch if available, and having patience and luck.