Diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes problems with insulin secretion. Insulin converts blood sugar into energy in the body. If insulin is not secreted properly for a specific reason, blood sugar levels become high as the blood glucose control ability is lost.
My great-grandfather had his leg amputated due to diabetes, and I remember that my grandfather suffered a lot because the tip of his toe rotted. I can’t ignore the genetic influence. My father also has diabetes, so he is very careful with his diet every day. Actually, I’m at risk too. So I was more careful and investigated. Today, we will learn about 16 foods that are said to be good for diabetes!!!!
● 16 foods good for diabetes
Allicin in garlic stimulates pancreatic cells to secrete insulin. Also, black garlic does not change even when heated, so black garlic is also used.
Lecithin contained in soybeans promotes insulin secretion and has the effect of reducing excess fat in the blood through the emulsifying action of lecithin.
It is said that glutamic acid and vitamins contained in tomatoes help recovery from fatigue and greatly reduce DNA damage due to its excellent antioxidant action. In addition, the red lycopene component purifies the blood vessels and has a great anticancer effect on prostate and breast cancer, and it is said to be good for diabetic patients, obesity, and high blood pressure patients.
Burdock It is said that it is good for diabetes treatment by slowing the absorption of sugar and lipids contained in burdock, thereby gradual rise in blood sugar.
5. Solomon’s seal
Solomon’s seal is rich in vitamin A and starch, and it is said to be effective in anti-aging, fatigue recovery, stress relief, hypertension, diabetes, and gastric ulcer.
Kelp lowers cholesterol levels and blood pressure and prevents diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels.
Omija, which has a sour, sweet, spicy, bitter, and salty taste, is known as a mysterious herbal medicine that makes the five intestines and meat healthy, and is said to be good for Korean type diabetes.
Broccoli is high in vitamin C and low in calories, so it is said to be good for diabetes, a metabolic disorder.
Corn is said to be good because it contains ingredients that lower blood sugar.
10. Shiitake Mushrooms Shiitake mushrooms are rich in vitamin B and niacin, which are necessary to convert carbohydrates and fats into energy, and thus reduce blood sugar and fat and prevent complications of diabetes.
11. Hemp Hemp, which promotes insulin secretion, helps prevent and treat diabetes. In particular, it is said to be effective in regulating blood sugar when taken for a long time as it supplements nutrition and thirst for diabetic patients.
12. Arrowroot Roots Arrowroot is effective in treating burn symptoms and quenching thirst. If you drink raw juice, it is said to be effective in detoxifying alcohol as well as in diabetes.
13. Pork Potato Pork Potato is an actual folk remedies. Potatoes have been used for diabetes, and there are cases where diabetic patients were cured after taking pork potatoes. Inulin, also called millennium insulin, is indigestible, so it has no calories, and goes down to the intestines without being digested, and blood sugar or blood insulin levels do not increase. It is said to be good for diabetics.
14. Cheonggukjang (fast-fermented bean paste)
Cheonggukjang The lecithin component of cheonggukjang stimulates insulin secretion, and cheonggukjang is rich in fiber, which delays the absorption of sugar and is said to help diabetes.
15. Carrots Carrots are rich in carotenoids, which are antioxidants that treat diabetes. A 15-year study of 4,500 people at the University of Minnesota found that people with high blood carotenoids had a risk of diabetes by less than half.