Elon Musk is a South African-born American entrepreneur who co-founded the electronic-payment firm PayPal and formed SpaceX, maker of launch vehicles and spacecraft. He was also one of the first significant investors in, as well as chief executive officer of, the electric car manufacturer Tesla. Here are some interesting facts about him:
1. Musk dropped out of University to become an entrepreneur. Elon Musk dropped out of Stanford University after just two days because he wanted to start his own company. He has said that he felt that the internet was going to be a big thing and that he wanted to be a part of it.
2. Musk often claimed that books have raised him. He has said that he learned how to build rockets by reading books. He taught himself computer programming when he was just 12 years old. (and he sold his first computer game when he was 12 years old.)
3. Elon founded SpaceX to make space travel more practical. The company’s ultimate goal is to enable people to live on other planets.
4. Musk is a fan of science fiction. He has said that he was inspired by science fiction when he was young and that it helped him to think about the future. He has also said that he named his rocket company SpaceX after the spacecraft in the science fiction novel “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams.
5. Elon Musk has six children. He has five sons with his first wife Justine Wilson and one son with his current partner Grimes.
6. Musk has a net worth of over $200 billion. He has said that he plans to use his wealth to help humanity and that he wants to use it to make the world a better place. He has also said that he wants to use his wealth to help fund his companies, SpaceX and Tesla.
7. Musk has been married three times. He was first married to Justine Wilson in 2000, then to Talulah Riley in 2010 and again in 2013 after a brief divorce. His third marriage was to Canadian musician Grimes in 2018.
8. Elon Musk is a citizen of three countries. He is a citizen of three countries: South Africa, Canada, and the United States
9. Musk has been involved in several controversies over the years. Some of the controversies include his tweets about Tesla’s stock price, his comments about the Thai cave rescue mission, and his tweets about the COVID-19 pandemic.
10. Elon Musk is known for his ambitious goals and his willingness to take risks.
What does Elon Musk say about AI lately?
Elon Musk has been vocal about his concerns regarding artificial intelligence (AI). He has warned that AI could lead to “civilization destruction” and that it is the most serious threat to the survival of the human race. Musk has also called for AI to be regulated to ensure that it is “operating within the public interest” and that it is not a “dangerous technology”. In addition, he has compared the embracing of AI to “summoning the demon” and stated that robot leadership is more of a threat to the world than North Korea