Thursday, July 25, 2024
Home Tags Dry mouth

Tag: dry mouth

20 Fun Facts About Human Saliva

0
Human saliva is 99.5% water. The remaining 0.5% is a mix of enzymes, electrolytes, antibacterial compounds, and various substances. Saliva plays a key...
670FansLike
269FollowersFollow
246FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

HOT PICKS